All arcade machines purchased from Castle Classic Arcade come with a 90 day limited warranty on all internal parts and electronics.
If machine is delivered in the Lexington, KY area, we will perform the warranty on-site for free during the warranty period.
All machines offered by Castle Classic Arcade are covered under warranty after delivery for the following parts:
- Power supply
- All wiring
- Game board and all associated components
- Arcade controls including buttons, joysticks and trackball
- Coin mechanisms
- all internal mechanicals, switches, coils etc.
- LED lighting
The following items are not covered under warranty:
- Coin door
- Incandescent or fluorescent light bulbs.
- Trim molding
Warranty is void for any of the following reasons:
- Software tampering and modification
- Liquid spill
- Physical damage
- Lightning strike, water damage
- Relocation – damage from moving machine to another location
We will attempt to rectify any issues promptly. In most cases, if outside of the local in-home service area, replacement parts will be shipped to your location and can be installed with simple hand tools. We may ask you to send back the damaged/defective parts for evaluation and will pay for return shipping. Failure to return any requested parts may void the rest of the warranty.
Damaged items not covered under warranty or after warranty term expires may be repaired as a service call. Please see our service rates…