- Place machines at least 4 inches from wall to allow for power cord and air flow.
- Most machines have built in wheels in the back and can be easily moved around on hard surfaces.
- Machines may be transported safely upright or on it’s back (preferred).
- A standard 6 foot bed pickup truck is ideal for transportation.
- Ms. Pacman/Galaga based machines CAN fit in a large SUV, but just barely. With all the seats down and no cargo. Larger machines such as the MultiPAC will not.
- The back box hinges forward for shipping
- Pinball machines may be moved on their back or upright. There are feet on the back of the machine. Legs need to be removed for upright moving first.
- Remove all pinballs before moving machine upright as they will fly around inside the machine and damage components.
- With leg levelers may add up to 1 3/4″ to the overall height of the machine.
- Older EM games have smaller dimensions
- Widebody pinball machines will have the same overall dimensions, except the cabinet will a couple inches wider, but less than the back box.
- Measure your entrance doors. These games are big!
- Some driving games such as San Francisco Rush / Rock do not separate at the seat. Do NOT try to move these up or down stairs without full dis-assembly. You will need to remove the monitor housing, monitor and seat assembly just to make the base platform (sled) light enough.
- Most driving games such as Midway Cruisin’ series and Rush 2049 DO separate at the seat. This essentially makes the upright portion the same size as a MultiPac (see above).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.